Thursday, May 10, 2012

One more Good Bye...

Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain  -- unknown


This quote compelled me because in class we talked so much about language and it being a mediator, so this quote made me think of those conversations and just one more way in which language operates. It's funny as well, and that caught my attention. Plus, it's very true. I know too many people who use language a means to bitch more than they do to communicate praise or anything else. 


Like all of human kind's inventions, language is used and abused.


In my imitation I changed the pronoun "man" to include women. And, I feel that everything good is abused terribly by someone somewhere, and language is one of things. So much so, that people are starting to complain about language itself :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment