Saturday, February 11, 2012

"You can't go through life making only right turns."  Justin McCormack

The quote captivated me because it's simple and is another one of those inspirational phrases that helps people struggling with decision-making to view it another way. It's also another spin on that saying, "You gotta fall so you can get back up": you know, you gotta make wrong turns sometimes to figure out what's right. I just liked it's simplicity, and it's another one of those packs-a lot-of-punch, small sentences that I'm a sucker for.

Imitation:
No worries if you take a wrong turn: sometimes that's the best route to the right turn.

In my imitation, I stuck to keeping it short and sweet, but I decided to say what the overall meaning behind the original sentence was in my imitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment