Monday, April 9, 2012

“O mio babbino caro” FREE!

“O mio babbino caro” My window to the world that didn’t seem to want me

Have you ever started a story, or a book or whatever, and wondered why the goofy ass author referred to that book or story specifically? And you thought, “why would I read this crap, why would I read a story if it didn’t make me pretend and take me away from the dumbass world around me..?" Freighting or Telescoping? Yes, Italian at first, but after? Low-style and not just due to attitude or "style" but the words - look at the words man! (Dash Skewer) - and the actual... you know, the silly-multi-syllabic-babble-none-sense (melted-together-word). And then the randomly joined-together-words that make no sense are..? Solve the puzzle andIi will give you half of a half of a late ticket FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment