Thursday, April 26, 2012

To Classmates - err Tiffany but not

I have placed the quote at the bottom rather than at the top this time, so that I can say fuck it why not, an then just to do it. I also was hearing classmates saying that they didn't blog, for whatever reason, so I assume you all don't read this anyway, and if you do, then this is actually geared toward an Ex... yes indeed. "This is an old well-known phrase that I have always loved and have made a part of my life. Although this phrase speaks for itself I love the meaning it has and the encouragement it gives when life gets rough and I find myself having a hard time with things I cannot change" Guess reason DOS for this dusey. Times up. I can't spell "dusey" - dewsy? doosee? Have we read each others' posts since Janruuarryeey? I just wanted to type "fuck", SLUT should be good too... Notice Tiffany's "dash-skewer" at "well-known" (didn't HAVE to skewer)... ya know, I just realized I have a hard time caring about writing this type of thing if no one will read it and if I am not being challenged more. I could challenge myself but time is an issue and who does that? I could just type words like tacit piss tacit words what is the difference the piss I guess the difference thank goodness and there you have it: STYLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment